Application for Young Gallery Exhibition (Please see attachment for detail.)
The Young Gallery Program promotes diverse and open contemporary art that addresses the spirit of the times. It provides a liberal art platform for young artists aged 40 or under and aims to enhance their artist career by the exhibition program.
- Category and form: There is no limitation on media and form; however, club exhibitions or graduation shows of institutions or schools/universities are not accepted.
- Venue: Pier-2 Dayi Warehouse, C8-8 or C8-20. Available space is about 66 square meters (depending on the event schedule); white walls, hanging tracks (depending on the venue), and track lights are available.
- Duration: Applications should be made by month (including move-in/out). Actual exhibition must exceed 20 days.
- Applications are open twice a year: Between April and May, applicants may apply for exhibitions between January and June of the next year; between September and October, applicants may apply for exhibitions between July and December of the next year.
- Deposits must be made within one month after application is accepted. Complete exhibition information must be offered and rent must be paid one month before actual exhibition.