I. Guided Tours Reservation
- General Information
A. Reservations and payments should be made at least 7 days prior to the actual visit. Please arrive at check-in desk on time. If you are late by 15 minutes (or more), your reservation will be cancelled with no refund.
B. Types of Guided Tours
1. Mandarin Guided Tour: NTD 100 / person
For groups between 10 and 40 people (groups with less than 10 people will be charged NTD 1,000). Tour session is about 50 minutes and includes an introduction of the Art Center, the history of the warehouses, and a guided tour of outdoor public artworks.
* Each session is limited to a total of 40 people. If your group is larger than 40, please arrange different sessions. If the date you wish to reserve is already full, please select another date.
2. English Guided Tour: NTD 150 / person, for groups of over 10 people.
3. Electric Trolley Shuttle Tour: NTD 2,500 / Trolley (maximum 12 people), for groups of 12 (or less) people.
4. Pier-2 Guided Tour with Presentation: NTD 2,500 / session (groups of 8 or less), NTD 3,500 / session (groups of 15 or less), NTD 5,000 / session (groups of 50 or less). Includes a 15-minute QA session and a 10-minute Pier-2 Base visit.
* Actual venue depends on the size of your group and will be arranged accordingly. If the date you wish to reserve is already full, please select another date.
C. Tour times: Mon. – Fri. 10:30, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30
(Requests for other times will need to be reviewed and approved in advance.)
- How to Reserve
A. Please fill out the online application form. Our staff will contact you by phone to confirm whether your application is successful.
(If you do not receive our phone call within 3 business days, please contact us: 07-5214899#506.)
B. You will then receive a confirmation email. Please transfer the fee within 3 business days, and fax the following documents to 07-5214840 within 1 day: copy of the transfer receipt (displaying your name, fee, last 5 digits of your account) and reservation confirmation form.
C. Reservation is successful after you complete the above procedure.
- Cancel / Change Reservations
If you wish to cancel your reservation after payment, please apply for refund before 7 business days of the visit. All refund applications should be confirmed by our staff to be effective. Refund rules are as follows:
A. Cancel before 7 business days of the visit: 50% refund (excluding bank transfer fee); no refund for cancellation made otherwise.
B. Cancel on visit day / no show: No refund.
C. For outdoor guided tours cancelled because of rain (confirmation with our staff is required), payments can be reserved for your next application.
D. In case of natural and unavoidable disasters like typhoon or earthquake (as announced by local governments), you can choose 100% refund or re-arrange tour date (refund does not include bank transfer fee).
- Please Note
A. Groups that do not show up (without prior notice) will be temporarily restricted from making reservation for 6 months with no refund.
B. Please do not make noise, run, play, eat, drink, smoke, or litter in the exhibition rooms.
C. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: 07-5214899#506, #202.
- Bank Transfer
Our staff will confirm the reservation date with you and send a confirmation email. Please transfer the fee within 3 business days (based on email date) to complete your reservation. Bank account details will be notified via email or phone (You may need to pay additional bank transfer fee. ATM transfer is not available).