◇ Ticket Booth Information
Dayong Area C5 Information Center, Dayi Area C8 Warehouse
◇ Valid Period
One ticket per person for single day visit (unlimited pass on the same day)
◇ General Admission
Unlimited pass on the same day for Contemporary Art in Pier-2 (CAIP), The Memories of Pier-2 Warehouses, and exhibitions in A.C.G.N Warehouse
- Adult One-Day Pass: NTD 150
- Senior One-Day Pass: NTD 75 (for visitors aged 65 or above; valid ID required)
- Child One-Day Pass: NTD 100 (for visitors aged between 7 and 12, or with height between 115 and 150 cm; valid ID required)
Regular Ticket(for one exhibition only)
Unlimited pass on the same day for CAIP or exhibitions in A.C.G.N Warehouse
- Adult Ticket: NTD 80
- Senior Ticket: NTD 45 (for visitors aged 65 or above; valid ID required)
- Child Ticket: NTD 60 (for visitors aged between 7 and 12, or with height between 115 and 150 cm; valid ID required)
- For group tickets (20 people or above), please contact us by phone so we can prepare tickets in advance. (07-5214899#211)
◇ Free Admission
1. Children aged 6 or under, or with height of 115 cm or under. Please show valid ID or measure height at entrance. Each child should be accompanied by an adult with ticket.
2. Person with Disability Identification (to be checked at the entrance) and one necessary accompanying person. Both persons are required to enter together.
3. Person with Disability Certification (must be registered with “entry to public and private scenic areas, recreation centers, and cultural / educational facilities; to be checked at the entrance) and one necessary accompanying person. Both persons are required to enter together.
Monday – Thursday 10:00-18:00 (ticket booth closes at 17:00)
Friday – Sunday, National Holidays 10:00-20:00 (ticket booth closes at 19:00)
1. One ticket per person for single day visit. Ticket package is valid on the day of purchase only.
2. Free and reduced admissions require valid ID. Visitors who do not present valid ID should pay the full price.
3. Please present your ticket before entering. No refund once ticket is used.
4. The organizer reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the events. Any such change will be announced on Pier-2’s official website with no additional notification.
Please do not run, make noise, smoke, use camera flash, eat (or bring food), bring pet, or touch exhibited objects. Detailed reminders are posted at exhibition entrances.
Monday – Thursday 10:00-17:30
Friday – Sunday, National Holidays 10:00-19:30
- NTD 10 / person (single entry), coin-operated
- Free admission for children aged 3 or under
(must be accompanied by adult)